Vietnam era olive drab (OD7) lightweight, thin 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant, water repellent treatment, manufactured about 1966. Please note, there may be some odor and residue due to the treatments, and some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (50 yards). Note, exact lengths may vary slightly and there may be breaks in the webbing as produced by the manufacturer over 50 years ago.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Olive Drab (OD7)
- Width: 1/2″ (~13 mm)
- Classification: Type 1 (mildew resistant, water repellent), Class 4
- Thickness: ~0.035″ (~0.9 mm)
- Weight: 0.32 ounces per linear yard (~0.0083 kg per linear meter)
- Breaking Strength: 160 lbs (72.6kg)
- NSN: 8315-00-253-6287
- Manufacture Date: ~1966
- Meets Military Specification MIL-W-530D
Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.