Genuine US Military Surplus
Like-new, steel spring clamp buckle for use with 1-inch (25 mm) wide webbing. Durable matte black zinc phosphate conversion coating reduces visibility as well as providing a high degree of protection against corrosion. Not intended for life safety devices.
Sold in lots of 5. Purchasing a quantity of “2” of this item will get you quantity 10 of 1″ steel spring clamp buckles, a quantity of “3” will be 15 buckles and so forth.
- Quantity: 5
- Material: Steel
- Durable matte black zinc phosphate conversion coating.
- For 1-inch (25 mm) wide webbing.
- Overall Length: 2-3/8″ (60.3 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-3/8″ (35 mm)
- Overall Thickness: 5/8″ (16 mm)
- Manufacturer: Waterbury Buckle Co.
- Meets MS51929A-2 (also see dimensions figure Row “DASH NO. 2”)
Made in U.S.A.
Other common names: Tourniquet Buckle, Clamp Buckle, Alligator Buckle
There are no reviews yet.