Vietnam era olive drab (OD7) lightweight, thin 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant, water repellent treatment, manufactured about 1966. Please note, there may be some odor and residue due to the treatments, and some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the yard (~0.91m). Multiple yards will be in a single, uncut piece (though long yardage may still have a break in it due to how it was produced by the manufacturer).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Olive Drab (OD7)
- Width: 1/2″ (~13 mm)
- Classification: Type 1 (mildew resistant, water repellent), Class 4
- Thickness: ~0.035″ (~0.9 mm)
- Weight: 0.32 ounces per linear yard (~0.0083 kg per linear meter)
- Breaking Strength: 160 lbs (72.6kg)
- NSN: 8315-00-253-6287
- Manufacture Date: ~1966
- Meets Military Specification MIL-W-530D
Made in the USA