Genuine Vintage US Military Surplus.
Camo Green 483 heavyweight 100% cotton 2″ (51mm) wide webbing with mildew resistant, water repellent treatment, manufactured approximately 2000-2005. Please note, there may be some odor and/or residue due to the treatments, and there may be some very minor discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the yard (~0.914m). Multiple yards will be in a single, uncut piece (though long yardage may still have a break in it due to how it was produced by the manufacturer).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Camo Green 483
- Width: 2″ (51 mm)
- Classification: Type III (mildew resistant, water repellent), Class 4
- Thickness: ~0.13″ (~3.3 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 1100 lbs (~499kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-263-2478
- Manufacture Date: 2000-2005
- Meets Military Specification MIL-W-530D
Made in the USA