This 2″ wide bracer is hand constructed, substantial, yet very comfortable to wear and subdued in appearance. Sail the waves in the open seas or your secluded, secret fishing spot all to yourself.
Fits about 5 to 5-1/2″” wrists. Can be worn on smaller wrists if looser wear is preferred.
- 2″ wide, soft, thick 483 green cotton webbing base.
- Reclaimed soft, thick blue strap.
- Vintage olive drab cotton ‘X’ banding.
- Durable welded, black-oxide steel rings.
- Hand-sewn 5/8″ black US Navy anchor buttons.
- Heavy, visible outdoor polyester stitching, UV resistant, anti-wick.
- Black anodized steel tips.
- Black-oxide brass grommets & snap fasteners.
Made in the U.S.A. with new, used, and military surplus U.S.A. parts.