Genuine Vietnam era vintage US Military Surplus textile.
Hard to find, Vietnam era Olive Drab (OD7) color, 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. Its specification states that it is 3/4-inch wide, but our sample measurement placed the width closer to 13/16″ or ~20.6 mm. Please note, there is some odor due to the treatments, and there may be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (82 yards or ~75m). Limited quantities available.
Note: Due to the size of this roll, part may be unrolled and re-coiled to facilitate shipping. Please contact us if you want to ensure your order remains factory rolled. You may also add a note/comment with your order requesting this, but your order may ship via other and/or slower methods (4-6 day delivery).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Olive Drab (OD 7)
- Width: 3/4″ (19 mm), (our sample measurement placed the width closer to 13/16″ (20.6 mm) wide)
- Length: ~82 yards (~75m)
- Notes: The first layer on the roll may be discolored due to age and storage. Also, there may be some variations in length and breaks in the roll due to how it was produced by the manufacturer in 1962.
- Classification: Type 2, Class 4 (dyed, hard texture, mildew resistant, water repellent )
- Thickness: 0.050″ (1.27 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 235 lbs (106.6 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-260-1733
- Manufacturer: Caledonian Dye Works
- Manufacture Date: 1962
- Specification Number: IP/DES S-40-1, Dated 23 Feb., 1961 (Note, we were unable to find a copy of this Military Specification, but based on the NSN lookup, we believe that MIL-W-530H is the same, only newer)
Made in the USA