Genuine Vietnam era vintage US Military Surplus textile.
Hard to find, Vietnam era Olive Drab (OD7) color, 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. Its specification states that it is 3/4-inch wide, but our sample measurement placed the width closer to 13/16″ or ~20.6 mm. Please note, there is some odor due to the treatments, and there may be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the yard (~0.91m). Multiple yards will be in a single, uncut piece (though long yardage may still have a break in it due to how it was produced by the manufacturer).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Olive Drab (OD 7)
- Width: 3/4″ (19 mm), (our sample measurement placed the width closer to 13/16″ (20.6 mm) wide)
- Classification: Type II, Class 4 (dyed, hard texture, mildew resistant, water repellent )
- Thickness: 0.050″ (1.27 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 235 lbs (106.6 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-260-1733
- Manufacturer: Caledonian Dye Works
- Manufacture Date: 1962
- Specification Number: IP/DES S-40-1, Dated 23 Feb., 1961 (Note, we were unable to find a copy of this Military Specification, but based on the NSN lookup, we believe that MIL-W-530H is the same, only newer)
Made in the USA