New, steel spring clamp buckle for use with 1-1/2-inch (38 mm) wide webbing. Durable matte black zinc phosphate conversion coating reduces visibility as well as providing a high degree of protection against corrosion. Not intended for life safety devices.
Sold in lots of 2. Purchasing a quantity of “2” of this item will get you quantity 4 of 1-1/2″ steel spring clamp buckles, a quantity of “3” will be 6 buckles and so forth.
- Quantity: 2
- Material: Steel
- Durable matte black zinc phosphate conversion coating.
- Overall Length: 2-5/8″ (66.7 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-7/8″ (47.6 mm)
- Overall Thickness: 15/16″ (23.8 mm)
- Meets MS51929A-3 (also see dimensions figure Row “DASH NO. 3”).
- Genuine, certified mil-spec
Other common names: Tourniquet Buckle, Clamp Buckle, Alligator Buckle