Genuine Vintage US Military Surplus.
Camo Green 483 heavyweight 100% cotton 2″ (51mm) wide webbing with mildew resistant, water repellent treatment, manufactured approximately 2000-2005. Please note, there may be some odor and/or residue due to the treatments, and there may be some very minor discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (50 yards). Note, exact lengths may vary slightly and there may be breaks in the webbing as produced by the manufacturer.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Camo Green 483
- Width: 2″ (51 mm)
- Length: Approximately 50 yards
- Notes: There may be some variations in length and breaks in the roll due to how it was produced by the manufacturer.
- Classification: Type 3 (mildew resistant, water repellent), Class 4
- Thickness: ~0.13″ (~3.3 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 1100 lbs (~499kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-263-2478
- Manufacture Date: 2000-2005
- Meets Military Specification MIL-W-530D
Made in the USA