Genuine vintage US Military Surplus.
Hard to find, Vietnam era olive drab (OD7) heavyweight 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant, water repellent treatment, manufactured in 1967. Its specification states that it is 1-1/4-inch wide, but it is a bit larger at ~1.3″ or 33-34 mm. Please note, there is some odor and residue due to the treatments, and there may be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the yard (~0.91m). Multiple yards will be in a single, uncut piece (though long yardage may still have a break in it due to how it was produced by the manufacturer).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Olive Drab (OD7)
- Width: 1-1/4″ (Actual measurements ~1.3″ or 33-34 mm)
- Classification: Type 3 (mildew resistant, water repellent), Class 4
- Thickness: ~0.136″ (~3.5 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 720 lbs (326.6kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-263-2478
- Manufacture Date: 1967
- Meets Military Specification MIL-W-530D
Made in the USA