Genuine Vietnam era vintage US Military Surplus.
Note: This is heavier (thicker, stronger, etc) than the other vintage 1″ Cotton Webbing that we also offer found here.
Natural color, heavyweight 85% Cotton / 15% Fortisan (for low stretch) webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. 1-inch (25 mm) wide. Please note, there is some odor due to the treatments, and there will be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (100 yards or ~91.44m).
- Material: 85% Cotton / 15% Fortisan (for low stretch)
- Color: Natural
- Width: 1″ (25 mm)
- Length: Approximately 100 yards (~91.44m)
- Notes: The first layer on the roll may be discolored due to age and storage. Also, there may be some variations in length and breaks in the roll due to how it was produced by the manufacturer in 1967.
- Classification: Type I (plain weave, mildew resistant, water repellent)
- Thickness: ~0.07″ (approx. 1.8 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 600 lbs (272.2 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-889-3682
- Manufacturer: Southern Weaving Company
- Manufacture Date: ~1967
- Specification Number: IP/DES S-22-6 DT’D 4, Dated March 1966 (Note, we were unable to find a copy of this Military Specification, but based on the NSN lookup, we believe that MIL-W-43638 is the same, only newer)
Made in the USA