Genuine Vietnam era vintage US Military Surplus textile.
Note: This is lighter (thinner, more flexible etc) than the other vintage heavyweight 1″ Cotton Webbing that we also offer found here.
Natural color, 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. 1-inch (25 mm) wide. Please note, there is some odor due to the treatments, and there will be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (~99 yards). Limited quantities available.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Natural
- Width: 1″ (25 mm),
- Length: Approximately 99 yards
- Notes: The first layer on the roll may be discolored due to age and storage. Also, there may be some variations in length and breaks in the roll due to how it was produced by the manufacturer in 1959-1961.
- Classification: Type I (plain weave, mildew resistant)
- Thickness: 0.045″ (1.14 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbs (113.4 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-282-2818
- Manufacturer: Arbeka Webbing Co, Pawtucket, R.I.
- Manufacture Date: 1959 – 1961
- Specification Number: MIL-T-5661B, Dated 22 May 1956 (Note, the earliest revision of this specification that we could find is Revision E, dated 16 September 1970)
Made in the USA