Genuine Vietnam era vintage US Military Surplus textile.
Note: This is lighter (thinner, more flexible etc) than the other vintage heavyweight 1″ Cotton Webbing that we also offer found here.
Natural color, 100% cotton webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. 1-inch (25 mm) wide. Please note, there is some odor due to the treatments, and there will be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the roll (~99 yards or ~90.5m). Limited quantities available.
Note: Due to the size of this roll, part may be unrolled and re-coiled to facilitate shipping. Please contact us if you want to ensure your order remains factory rolled. You may also add a note/comment with your order requesting this, but your order may ship via other and/or slower methods (4-6 day delivery).
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Natural
- Width: 1″ (25 mm),
- Length: Approximately 98-99 yards (~89.6-90.5m)
- Notes: The first layer on the roll will be discolored due to age and storage, and there may be other discolorations as well. Also, there may be some variations in length and breaks in the roll due to how it was produced by the manufacturer in 1959-1961.
- Classification: Type 1 (plain weave, mildew resistant)
- Thickness: 0.045″ (1.14 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbs (113.4 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-282-2818
- Manufacturer: Arbeka Webbing Co, Pawtucket, R.I.
- Manufacture Date: 1959 – 1961
- Specification Number: MIL-T-5661B, Dated 22 May 1956 (Note, the earliest revision of this specification that we could find is Revision E, dated 16 September 1970)
Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.