Genuine vintage US Military Surplus.
This webbing is the same as the Vietnam era 1966 spec, just a newer manufacture (same as the 1″ heavyweight webbing that we also offer, just the 1-1/2″ Type II version). Natural color, heavyweight 85% Cotton / 15% Fortisan (for low stretch) webbing with mildew resistant and water repellent treatment. 1-1/2-inch (38 mm) wide. Please note, there is some odor and residue due to the treatments, and there will be some discoloration due to storage and age. Not meant for life safety or load bearing devices.
Sold by the yard. Multiple yards will be in a single, uncut piece (though long yardage may still have a break in it due to how it was produced by the manufacturer).
- Material: 85% Cotton / 15% Fortisan (for low stretch)
- Color: Natural
- Width: 1-1/2″ (38 mm),
- Classification: Type II (plain weave, mildew resistant, water repellent)
- Thickness: ~0.095″ (2.4 mm)
- Breaking Strength: 1200 lbs (544.3 kg)
- NSN: 8305-00-634-5048
- Manufacture Date: November 1992
- Specification Number: MIL-W-43638
Made in the USA