Note: This is the previous (old) style made by GIRW and has been discontinued. Click here to order the new and improved style!
These straps are designed to replace the oft missing, damaged, or sun rotted straps on military pioneer tool racks found on many military vehicles such as M35A2 (deuce and a half), any of the M39, M44, M809 and M939 series trucks, and possibly Jeeps and others. Keep your tools securely mounted; you never know when you’ll need them to dig out a stuck rig or dispose of a body. Not intended for life safety devices.
- Set of three.
- 12.5″ (31.7 cm) long (qty. 2) , 19.5″ (49.5 cm) long (qty. 1)
- 1″ (25 mm) wide webbing.
- Available in 3 different webbing colors and materials:
- Black coated, solid brass tip, genuine mil-spec, meets MS51926B-3.
- Mil-spec spring buckle clamp, genuine mil-spec, meets MS51929A-2.
- Heavy, visible outdoor polyester or nylon stitching, UV resistant, anti-wick.
Hand Made in the U.S.A.