These easily adjustable strap is newly manufactured by Green Iron Road Wear from 100% mil-spec parts. Our strap is a significant upgrade from the often missing, and very hard to adjust, sagging safety strap that goes across the back of military cargo truck’s troop seats to help prevent personnel from falling out. Not intended as seat belts or life safety devices.
Fits M35A2/A3 (M44 Series), M39, M809, M939, and LMTV/FMTV series military cargo trucks with troop seats.
Replaces NSN 5340-01-114-7712 (5340011147712) Part Number (P/N): 11682088-1
- 1-23/32″ (~1-3/4″) wide nylon webbing
- Colors: Olive Drab (OD7), Camo Green 483, Coyote, Black, Red, Foliage
- MIL-W-4088K Type VII, Class 1A, ~0.08″ thick, 6000 lb breaking strength webbing, resin treated for abrasion resistance.
- Dual heavy J-hooks (one at either end) with a spring loaded safety clasp (Certified Slings Co. cadmium plated steel P/N 67B46270-10)
- Safety harness cinch buckle to easily adjust the strap (cadmium plated steel P/N MS22007-1)
- 1″ wide cinch pull tab (MIL-W-4088K Type XVII, 2,500 lb breaking strength webbing, resin treated for abrasion resistance).
- Adjustable from about 5ft to 9ft long.
- Heavyweight outdoor thread (UV, chemical, saltwater, and extreme weather resistant).
Made in the USA with new made in the USA parts.
NOTE: GIRW does not certify nor guarantee assembled breaking strength. Webbing specifications provided for informational use only. Not intended as seat belts or life safety devices.
Easy to cinch tight for a crisp, straight strap.
It stays secure, but is still easy to loosen!