Note: This is the previous (old) style made by GIRW and has been discontinued. Click here to order the new and improved style!
This adjustable strap is newly manufactured by Green Iron Road Wear from 100% mil-spec parts. It is designed to replace the often missing safety strap that goes across the back of military cargo truck’s troop seats to help prevent personnel from falling out. Not intended as seat belts or life safety devices.
Fits M35A2/A3 (M44 Series), M39, M809, and M939 series military trucks with troop seats.
- 1-23/32″ (~1.75″) wide nylon webbing
- Spec: MIL-W-4088K Type 16, ~0.045″ thick, 4,500 lb breaking strength
- Color: Camo Green 483
- Certified Slings Co., heavy dual J-hooks (one at either end) with spring loaded safety clasp.
- Parachute harness steel slide buckle (NSN 5340-00-360-0336).
- Adjustable from about 5ft to 9ft long.
- Heavyweight outdoor thread (UV, chemical, saltwater, and extreme weather resistant).
Made in the USA with 100% mil-spec parts.
NOTE: GIRW does not certify nor guarantee assembled breaking strength. Webbing specifications provided for informational use only. Not intended as seat belts or life safety devices.