Genuine US Military Surplus
New Old Stock (NOS) steel cinch lock buckle for use with 1-1/2-inch (38 mm) wide webbing. Durable matte black-oxide coating reduces visibility as well as providing a high degree of protection against corrosion. May have surface corrosion and other finish discolorations due to age and storage but this will not impact the functionality of the buckle. Though we have cleaned the buckles twice, there may still be trace amounts of oil residue. Not intended for life safety devices.
Sold in lots of 5. Purchasing a quantity of “2” of this item will get you quantity 10 of 1-1/2″ steel cinch lock buckles, a quantity of “3” will be 15 buckles and so forth.
- Quantity: 5
- Material: Steel
- Black coating (note, may have surface corrosion and other finish discolorations due to age & storage)
- For 1-1/2-inch (38 mm) wide webbing
- Overall Length: 2-1/8″ (54 mm)
- Overall Width: 2-1/8″ (54 mm)
- Overall Thickness: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Strap Accommodation Width: 1.53″ (38.8 mm)
- NSN: 5340-00-805-1055
- Manufacture Date: 12/1989
- Meets Military Specification MIL-B-543F, Type III Style 3 Class 3
Made in U.S.A.
Other common names: Center notched bar-offset, slide lock buckle