Use Coupon Code “M66_brackets_free_ship” to ship these brackets (and the rest of your order) for FREE.
Military Surplus, New Old Stock (NOS) complete passenger door bracket with bolts & nuts for the front leg on an M66 Gun Ring. Fits all M39, M44, M809 and M939 series trucks. (This does *not* include any gun parts, the gun tray, gun ring, or mounting legs).
It may be possible to modify the bracket to attach to the driver’s door to support a roof rack of sorts.
- Conditions available:
- Excellent – Only minor blemishes, rust, or scratches
- Scratches – Brackets are, of course, perfectly sound and fully usable, but have numerous noticeable scratches in the paint and minor rust.
- Surface Rust – Brackets are still sound and fully usable, but have noticeable surface rust, corrosion, and bubbled paint in numerous places. Included bolts are not guaranteed usable as they’re still sealed in their obvious water damaged packaging.
- Painted CARC 383 Green
- Manufactured: 1985
- NOS – New Old Stock, these plates have never been installed and are ‘new’ from the 35 year-old crate.
This listing includes:
- Inner Door Mount Bracket, Part Number #7539658
- Outer Door Mount Bracket, Part Number #7539659
- Nut (packet of 2), Part Number #MS 51922-37
- Screw (packet of 2), Part Number #MS 90726-111
- Screw (packet of 3), Part Number #425734
These brackets are new, unused, from the crate and part of the following kit (see my other listings for the rest of the kit):
KIT, MACHINE GUN ADAPTER, MODIFICATION
Also shown is what the brackets look like attached to an M35A2.