Up your ferocity appeal with these 2-3/4″ dummy 12 gauge shotgun shells that sport the classic look without the weight and being 100% cosplay safe.
- Federal brand
- Red plastic hull
- Zinc coated brass head
- Plastic, paper, or foam filled (no real load!)
- Lightweight at just ~12g each (~0.43 oz)
- Professional tool filled, packed, & crimped
- Fired, expended primers for increase authentic appearance
(bandolier not included)
- 2-3/4-inch is the common designation for these type of shells. Approximate dimensions of these “loaded” DUMMY shells is about 2-5/16-inch long and about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Some expended primers may be brass, zinc, or copper colored. For small orders we will try to ensure your set matches, but it is not guaranteed.
- Shell bodies show some use, wear and text/labeling may vary.
- Some shell heads may be tarnished, discolored, or even show signs of minor corrosion.
- For convention/venue attendance, please check their specific and individual rules.
- Not recommended for international buyers.
Made in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.