Over-sized, or costume sized, goggles show off your true dedication to surviving “The Suck” of the wasteland. These hand-made early revision goggles are unique in their design with a beat-up look. Worn canvas front and soft wool-blend felt and open-cell foam eye padding on the back. Not intended as actual personal safety or protective equipment.
WHEN ORDERING, BE SURE TO ENTER THE LENS COLOR YOU WANT DURING CHECKOUT IN THE ORDER NOTES, OR WE WILL CHOOSE FOR YOU. See here for the available lens colors. You can also purchase additional lenses if you wish to mix and match
- Fully removable and interchangeable laser-cut acrylic lenses (they just screw and snap into place). Photos display fluorescent yellow and fluorescent red lenses.
- Your choice of over 15 different lens colors, or order additional lenses to mix and match or customize however you need.
- Fluorescent: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, & Yellow
- Transparent: Clear, Bronze, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Orange, Red, & Yellow
- Designed on a Crystumes resin costume/fursuit head base, and will likely fit many other bases!
- About three feet of 1-1/2″ adjustable olive drab headband elastic to fit around your costume head.
- Heavy, visible outdoor polyester stitching, UV resistant, anti-wick.
- Worn gray cotton canvas front base.
- Soft wool-blend felt rear base.
- Open-cell foam eye pads.
- Vintage olive drab cotton border.
- Black-oxide steel hardware.
Werewolf costume/fursuit in photos created by Sarahcat Fursuits is not included.
Made in the U.S.A. with new, used, and military surplus U.S.A. parts.