Over-sized, or costume sized, goggles show off your true dedication to surviving “The Suck” of the wasteland. These hand-made early revision goggles are unique in their design with a beat-up look. Worn canvas front and soft wool-blend felt and open-cell foam eye padding on the back. Not intended as actual personal safety or protective equipment.
Please note: These will be too large for a human head. Non-collage pictures show Fluorescent Green & Fluorescent Red lenses
Additional lenses can be purchased here if you wish to mix and match.
- Fully removable and interchangeable laser-cut acrylic lenses (they just screw and snap into place). Photos display fluorescent yellow and fluorescent red lenses.
- Your choice of over 15 different lens colors, or order additional lenses to mix and match or customize however you need.
- Fluorescent: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, & Yellow
- Transparent: Clear, Bronze, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Light Blue, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, & Yellow
- Designed on a Crystumes resin costume/fursuit head base, and will likely fit many other bases!
- About three feet of 1-1/2″ adjustable olive drab headband elastic to fit around your costume head.
- Heavy, visible outdoor polyester stitching, UV resistant, anti-wick.
- Worn gray cotton canvas front base.
- Soft wool-blend felt rear base.
- Open-cell foam eye pads.
- Vintage olive drab cotton border.
- Black-oxide steel hardware.
Werewolf costume/fursuit in photos created by Sarahcat Fursuits is not included.
Made in the U.S.A. with new, used, and military surplus U.S.A. parts.
There are no reviews yet.